The customary offering for the opening ceremony:
* Eleven white lotus flowers (or other white flower).
* Eleven yellow or orange candles.
* Eleven incense sticks.
In addition :
* Your Valid passport and Visa.
* Two passport photos.
*One photocopy of the photo, signature and visa pages of your valid passport.
*A working alarm clock or timer. You must be able to set it to increment of five minutes.
* At least two sets of white clothing .
For men : Loose, modest, non-transparent white trousers and a shirt. White underwear is a must.
For women : Loose, modest, non-transparent white sarong or trousers, a loose white shirt with sleeves and a white “SA-Bai” (a white scarf, which is worn over the breast and around the shoulder) . white underwear (inc .bra) is must
* Personal items (soap , shampoo, toothpaste , towel , sandals,etc.) some essentials are available at the Temple Shop.